If you want a sleek appearance or if your space does not permit sashes to project outward, Aluwin sliding windows are the obvious choice. They add an aesthetically pleasing but highly practical component to homes and office buildings alike. There are two types of sliding windows: horizontal sliding windows, in which the sashes move left and right, and vertical sliding windows, in which the sashes move up or down.
aluminium thermal break sliding window(AL65)
* Aluminium frame width 65mm.
* Thermal break design with insulated strip for energy saving.
* Different color in all RAL color for your choice.
* Available in standard 6mm glass, toughened glass or laminated safety glass.
* Glass can be tinted in a range of colours.
* With or without fiber mosquito screen.
*Custom size to meet client demand
* Thermal break system optional.
* Aluminium alloy 6063-T5, high tech profile and renforce material
*High quality glass fiber thermal break insulation bar with high loading capacity
*10-15 years warranty in powdercoating surface treatment
*Multi-point hardware lock system for weather sealing and burglarproofing
*Corner locking key ensures the smooth surface joint and improves corner stability
*Glass panel EPDM foam weather sealing strip used for better performance and easier maintenance than standard glue
Surface Treatment: Customized (Powder coated/ Electrophoresis/ Anodizing etc).
Color: Customized (White, black, silver etc any color is available by INTERPON or COLOR BOND).
Specifications Of Glass
1. Single Glazing: 4/5/6/8/10/12/15/19mm Etc
2. Double Glazing: 5mm+12a+5mm ,6mm+12a+6mm ,8mm+12a +8mm,can be Sliver Or Black Spacer
3. Laminated Glazing: 3mm+0.38pvb+3mm, 5mm+0.76pvb+5mm, 6mm+1.14pvb+6mm
Tempered ,clear, Tinted, Low-E, Reflective, Forsted.
4. With AS/nzs2208, As/nz1288 Certification
Specifications of Screen
1. Stainless Steel 304/316
2. Firber Screen
Customized - we are aluminium manufacturer with over 15 successful years of valuable experience in this industry. Our teams bring the most professional and competitive suggestions for your engineer and design needs, providing solutions on various sizes and complex projects.
Technical Support -The independent local and abroad technology teams provide aluminium curtain walls technical support (such as wind load calculation, systems and façade optimization), installation guide.
System design -Create innovative aluminium window and door systems with top-notch accessories to better satisfy the needs of your target market based on your customers’ and the market’s demands.